How to make Helpian Monopoly [In Progress] (🟪)

That’s why it takes up a decent portion of the instructions.

2 Likes

yup. i had to divide it into four parts, and still have to make a 5th part

1 Like

how many parts are there???

only 5 :}

hi…can u help please about the Making the game knows where you are and Now make a property device and name it players, nothing else needs to be changed. Now get 32 relays. Yes, 32 of them. And make sure you have plenty of wires at hand. For their settings, one will be team 9, one will be team 10, so on and so on until team 60. but all of their relay channels (not relay when receiving) should be switch. Finally, wire the trigger to all of the relays, so that when triggered, trigger relay. Now I am aware that not all of them can be wired from the trigger, so I used wire repeaters as well. It should look something like this: im not kinda fully understand em
can u if you could give me screenshot

so you need help with the squareat property

1 Like

and getting only 8 players?

1 Like

yes…i would gladly appreciate if you can screenshot some of them,and also, the square with policeman has no zone and teleporter right?

it does

hold on, i will give you screenshots, but i have to go do something, but i will be back soon.

1 Like

but why there is 2 teleporter here

ohh, in that corner have no zone. also, make sure the zones cover the entire square please, otherwise the game won’t function right

1 Like

then why in your guide,got 2 teleporter

in that corner, there are two seperate squares, the jail and the just passing

1 Like

so u mean the jail got no zone,only teleporter and the just passing got teleporter and zone

no, the jail got a zone but since the just passing is shaped weird, it just has a teleporter and no zone

1 Like

then this one got no zone and teleporter?

btw am really sory to interrupt you but i wanna make it ready by this morning before my class so my students can play xD i already ready the questions for them,just need to complete these headache maker complete

no, it is hidden because it is under the text device. and sadly, i can only upload five at a time, so it will take a while

but if i put another zone and teleporter there,it will be 41…or am i stupid