How to make Helpian Monopoly [In Progress] (đŸŸȘ)

you voted 9!?!

6 Likes

Showcases might get marked as off topic though
since that could go under promoting your own game.

6 Likes

if you think about it, is mine really a showcase? it is like _Land and Dungeon Crawler, explaining how to make the game you made so others can build it for themselves

5 Likes

This one I wouldn’t consider a showcase, but if people start making showcases and guides on how to make it separate, then the showcase would be off topic, and the guide would be a guide.

6 Likes

By showcase I mean that it still shows how to make everything but it’s more aimed at presentation than for others to build.

4 Likes

well i don’t feel like mine is aimed at presentation, i am just trying to let people know how to make this iconic board game

5 Likes

Wow, great guide! I am excited to see this develop.

7 Likes

And also, I do think this is a guide. I don’t view it as a showcase, as it explains how to make it, but just it’s in progress.

7 Likes

you need to drop the e. also thanks for liking it!

6 Likes

Oh oops didn’t notice that, thanks.

6 Likes

it’s alright, i made a spelling mistake in this guide that i already had to correct

4 Likes

I mean, we all make spellling mistaks.

7 Likes

Yeah, I second that.

3 Likes

did you misspell that on purpose?

4 Likes

What do you mean?

3 Likes

you misspelled second and that

4 Likes

3 Likes

huh, it is gone now. either i need to put on my glasses or my computer did something wrong and glitched, it does that sometimes, especially when something just happened

3 Likes

what the computer part or the glasses part?

3 Likes

I am extremely excited for the final result. However, Clacian Monopoly will probably not come out until August. My work mindset is like the zone: I can stay in it for five hours and get massive progress (how do you think I made _____Land?), but if I don’t finish in one sitting, it takes a long time to figure out all of the gibberish that I like to call code.

4 Likes