How to Make Animation | Difficulty: 🟧

Also is this a good pre-game room? I’m putting robots around the table so it looks like they’re building stuff

3 Likes

Yeah! That’s great!

3 Likes

Tysm

2 Likes

@Im_Pretty_Cool Do you have a phone? If so, you can probably make a new account on a phone or something like that and get onto wix that way.

3 Likes

How has this not been closed yet?

3 Likes

I’m planning to start rating posts like the AI now that it’s permanently gone, as that was one feature that was very useful. I definitely improved a lot from that and I think other users will benefit from a post rating too. I’ll probably look at “How to get a 10/10 rating” and maybe implement my own things.

5 Likes

@NavyCatZ Did you start because of this:

4 Likes

Start what?

3 Likes

I think they meant to reply and mention me.

5 Likes

Sorry I meant to say @NavyCatZ :joy:

4 Likes

@NavyCatZ /NavyCatZ_rate post

3 Likes

@NavyCatZ is playing lxmas’s this or that rn

4 Likes

Hello! NavyCatZ here!

What you did well

Introduction: You had both a disclaimer and a table of contents, which are both very useful to the reader.

Structure: Each section is divided by an enlarged and bolded title, so it’s easy to differentiate the sections.

Visuals: The guide has pictures that help the reader understand the block code and see what their end result should look like.

Example: You added an example about how this mechanic could be used, helping the reader gain ideas.

Bonus!

Poll: You chose to make a poll asking for the communities’ input on what difficulty the guide should be. That is very helpful as difficulties are subjective.

Overall, great guide! Keep up the good work! Tell me if you would like constructive criticism. NavyCatZ signing off!

5 Likes

Yes, please! Also, we should make an organized standard for becoming a Guardian of the Gimaxy and then a GimAvenger.

3 Likes

A week + vote for Guardian, month + vote for Avenger

3 Likes

I meant requirements, like the trust levels. After that, we can put votes.

4 Likes

Gimvenger requirements : Member Status, at least 15 likes? Has to have at helped at least “x” times?

4 Likes

We should do this on the wix

4 Likes

@here Can anyone quote the list of GimAvengers? I remember that someone made a whole list and @'ed everyone, but I can’t find it.

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from New account users: Please read!:

4 Likes