New account users: Please read!

Wow. Just wow. I did not expect this. As a replacement for you, I was expecting @NavyCatZ or maybe @mysz, but me? To all of the regulars on this forum (You know who you are), thank you so much for elevating me like this.

5 Likes

Thanks to you too! You have patience and clearly know what you’re doing, something that is very good!

3 Likes

You are dedicated, and I appreciate that. :slightly_smiling_face:
Happy Gimkitting!

3 Likes

How do you enter the unfeatured helpers?

bro the word “jo in” without the space is not allowed for some reason

3 Likes

You just help people out, but there aren’t any featured helpers anymore, so I guess everyone’s an unfeatured helper at this point.

4 Likes

I mean, we could make a group of the people who help out the most.

Something like:

Kinda like the Gimkit Avengers.
This could replace the Unfeatured Helpers, as long as everyone agrees to it.

Should we make the Gimkit Avengers?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

5 Likes

There could also be part-timers who could become members if they interact with the community enough, with people like @Pika_Pokemon, @anon73616841 and @Here_to_help high on the promotion list.

5 Likes

Members like the trust level?

2 Likes

No, read up. Members like part of the Gimkit Avengers.

2 Likes

I saw the thing, but I wasn’t exactly sure. Thank’s for the clarification.

2 Likes

It’s to keep people from posting codes, but imo they should send a small notification that codes aren’t allowed. New Gims might think that’s a bug and carry on, as it doesn’t specify why it’s not alllowed.

3 Likes

wow, I feel so honored

3 Likes

im an og, like THE og, the only person who was here since like the first hour whos still active, the first person who got trust rank 2, i used to be way more active, but i don’t feel like going on this forum as much as i used to :skull:

5 Likes

Welcome to the Avengers.

3 Likes

Wait so are the GImkit Avengers officially a thing now?

3 Likes

Sure. Just add it to the “real” name area.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

i remember leaving for a while, reloading, and everything being different. the forums have changed, and I’m still active

4 Likes

If you look back, there are two distinct phases on the forum. Start-20 days ago, where there was like three people answering everything, and all the questions were simple, and 20 days to now, as more people post, the forum as a whole becomes smarter, and the questions can be very complex.

4 Likes

it’s changed so much in so little time

4 Likes