New account users: Please read!

Hey, readers! I would just like to inform you that within the first 24hr of your account’s use, you a restricted in the number of posts or replies available. If you make a reply here and edit it later, I will be able to post it for you (giving you credit, of course.)

Hey, mods! There is an influx of new users because of the platform shift, and I will delete this when things have stabilized. I just wanted to give people a heads-up, because it caught me off guard.

16 Likes

Sorry, want to bump it. It is for the good of the community, moderators.

2 Likes

Hippidy hoppidy new players see this bumpity

4 Likes

Bump this now!!! N

2 Likes

(Bumpity Bump)
Also, the max number of posts (both replies and topics count toward it) is 10.

4 Likes

Hey Cameron, can i make a post with the same thing you made, but more details?

2 Likes

(bump so you and other people can see this)

1 Like

Sure, why not!
xxxxx

4 Likes

Alr, Thanks!
(I’ll also give credit)

2 Likes

Hey, @LxmasHaxTakis, do you mind adding something along the lines of

The forum is the entire website, the Gimkit Creative Community Forum.
A category is a division, like Help or Community Made Guides
A topic is a specific post, like New account users: Please read! or New accounts-please read
A reply is a specific post in reply to a topic. You can reply to the entire topic or a specific reply, like this one to a topic or this one to a reply.

To your guide?

3 Likes

I can’t edit the post now since people decided to chat in the post, making it so pharlain closed it

2 Likes

Oh, right. Oops! :flushed:
xxxxx

2 Likes

bumping it so that people see it :ghost: :joy_cat: :japanese_goblin: :skull: :skull: :see_no_evil: :smiley_cat: :yawning_face: :imp: :japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

What is this, the seventh bump?

3 Likes

Hey! I saw the work that you’re doing and I love it. Not only are you conceptually advanced, you have the determination to create 75% memory maps! BTW, this summer is the most chaotic and unpredictable yet (for me), and I might not be regularly active till… late July? When GimAI is back, I might be too. But you have @ClicClac to replace me, so yalls’ are set!

3 Likes

Wow. Just wow. I did not expect this. As a replacement for you, I was expecting @NavyCatZ or maybe @mysz, but me? To all of the regulars on this forum (You know who you are), thank you so much for elevating me like this.

5 Likes

Thanks to you too! You have patience and clearly know what you’re doing, something that is very good!

3 Likes

You are dedicated, and I appreciate that. :slightly_smiling_face:
Happy Gimkitting!

3 Likes

How do you enter the unfeatured helpers?

bro the word “jo in” without the space is not allowed for some reason

3 Likes

You just help people out, but there aren’t any featured helpers anymore, so I guess everyone’s an unfeatured helper at this point.

4 Likes