New Accounts - Please Read!

(Hey there, as you see this, this is a detailed version of the orginial topic. Before Reading this, please read the official one. Credit to the original creator. Thanks!)

Okay, so you just made a new account - and now, you wanted to know what features you’ll get. Here’s the FAQ For the New Accounts.

• Why did the forum just change?
    It’s because last time in the old forums, lots of people false reported stuff. Don’t worry - If you were in the old forums - then, you won’t lose your hard work! (Until June 17th.) Here’s the link to the old forums. However, you won’t be able to make new posts.
  • What’s all the features that i have at the first day of a account creation?
    You have a limited amount of replies and posts, you start with Trust Level 0, and you’ll receive a message from discobot - It’s a tutorial about how you use gimkit creative forums.
  • Why do i have a post limit/reply limit at the first day of my account creation?
    Due for their community keeping safe from spam, like ban speedrunners trying to get banned, they’ll have a posting/replying limit. It’ll be gone after 22 hours.
    *Why do i have to follow discobot’s tutorial? and how do i do it?
    It’s important to follow discobot’s tutorial. Without it, you won’t know what to do in gimkit forums. Click on your profile picture (Top Right Corner) And you’ll see a message that says “discobot “Greetings!””. You can also start the advanced tutorial by mentioning their name, and saying “start advanced tutorial”. (You can only do it after you complete discobot’s 1st tutorial)

And that’s all about it! Thanks for reading this (Also read this). Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Me personally, I would use blockquotes for the Q&A.

Why did the forum just change?

It’s because last time in the old forums, lots of people false reported stuff. Don’t worry - If you were in the old forums - then, you won’t lose your hard work! (Until June 17th.) Here’s the link to the old forums. However, you won’t be able to make new posts.

What’s all the features that i have at the first day of a account creation?

You have a limited amount of replies and posts, you start with Trust Level 0, and you’ll receive a message from discobot - It’s a tutorial about how you use gimkit creative forums.

Why do i have a post limit/reply limit at the first day of my account creation?

Due for their community keeping safe from spam, like ban speedrunners trying to get banned, they’ll have a posting/replying limit. It’ll be gone after 22 hours.

Why do i have to follow discobot’s tutorial? and how do i do it?

It’s important to follow discobot’s tutorial. Without it, you won’t know what to do in gimkit forums. Click on your profile picture (Top Right Corner) And you’ll see a message that says “discobot “Greetings!””. You can also start the advanced tutorial by mentioning their name, and saying “start advanced tutorial”. (You can only do it after you complete discobot’s 1st tutorial)

Eh, blockquotes are fine.

That’s what I read.
xxx

Really? Are you telling the truth?

This post is not empty!!!

did you actually edit that? im serious

Yes. I edited that from a post he made earlier that I remembered to look for to find his account.

Or, I could have just edited the [/quote _______]
Which tracks who it is from

this post is what everybody would not disagree

will I ever get new user of the month
@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

1/10 to assure my victory
@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

2/10
@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Reply hazy, try again

1 Like

2/10 to win
@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Outlook good

1 Like

3/10