How to Make Animation | Difficulty: 🟧

What is clickTP mods modloader etc?

6 Likes

Understood, @NavyCatZ :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Mods are modifications to gimkit. ClickTP lets you teleport to where you click on your screen, and betterzoom lets you zoom with scroll wheel, and zoom out more.

[Link edited away, check edit history]
(@Anythinger )

10 Likes

That’s so cool!

6 Likes

How are you doing it?

6 Likes

dang, just got here. yall having insane 1billion hour conversations

7 Likes

Let’s stop here.

6 Likes

Sure ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

4 Likes

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i was having fun readiing yalls conversations

5 Likes

You should add a device to detect when a player leaves the game.

5 Likes

No mods needed, just keep track of the number of players, and then when the number goes down, trigger something.

5 Likes
7 Likes

You can use zones for it, but what happens when your map becomes larger than the size of a zone? Hooking up multiple zones together to make one player counter becomes very tedious.

5 Likes

Relay wired to wire repeater wired to counter [reset counter], then relay wired directly to counter [increment counter] relay for all players.

This counts up the players in the game, and uses AUO to save some delay as well :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i did

this was the video part, i watched it

4 Likes

I know, thanks @Here_to_help!

5 Likes

I realize this isn’t really on-topic for the original conversation, but isn’t there still the t3 private lounge for people who have that trust level?

5 Likes

Yeah, but I’m not exactly sure what options are available there, because Jeffo specifically said that Private Messages are disabled on this forum. I guess we’ll have to wait till Day 100 to find out!

4 Likes

I have a feeling that July is going to be the most boring month out of the twelve…

4 Likes

Mega dip to the bottom of the graph

5 Likes