How to Make Animation | Difficulty: šŸŸ§

Does GimAI use screenshots in guides?

2 Likes

Accurate.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know, the one GimAI guide I saw was the sprint button one, which had no pictures.

4 Likes

same

2 Likes

I donā€™t think it can since unless it takes pictures from other sources.

This is getting off topic, shows how bored we all are lol

6 Likes

At this point this post is really off topic, I wonder if we could petition to get some more mods for the forums and see if gimkit team would add a just talk section?

8 Likes

Thereā€™s been a dip in posts lately.

5 Likes

Summer, and now we donā€™t have anything to do :frowning:

7 Likes

4 Likes

why did you like his reply, he basically crushed hopes and dreams

5 Likes

Yes, but many of the forums people are under 13, and discord is banned on school devices. It would be nice to see the forums grow as a community. Many of the friend groups on the forums form through off topic posting, and thatā€™s basicly how everyone here knows each other.

9 Likes

The dip could also be due to people maxing out their maps, and having nothing else to do.

5 Likes

I spend more time on the forum than on Gimkit itselfā€¦

10 Likes

ditto

4 Likes

This shouldnā€™t hit this hardā€¦

5 Likes

During the summer when I canā€™t consistently work on gimkit creative (and when Iā€™m distracted with gimhook) I just hang out here, but when thereā€™s no questions there isnā€™t anything to do :frowning:

Well, this probably isnā€™t gonna change, and we should stop off topic posting before we all get banned.

8 Likes

Last thing, whatā€™s gimhook?

4 Likes

Gimkit modloader, pretty useful. I wrote some zoom and clickTP mods that greatly improve the creative editor experience, and Iā€™ve been messing around with it some more.

4 Likes

In case you want to discuss and upvote having a group chat option on the forum. Letā€™s stop discussing that here as Blackhole said.

6 Likes

why!
(screenshot)

6 Likes