How to Make Animation | Difficulty: 🟧

We should do this on the wix

4 Likes

@here Can anyone quote the list of GimAvengers? I remember that someone made a whole list and @'ed everyone, but I can’t find it.

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from New account users: Please read!:

4 Likes

Thanks! It was unlisted…

4 Likes

And Guardians of the Gimaxy!

2 Likes

Here are the Guardians of the Gimaxy listed, but this might not be the same as now.

4 Likes

and me, RandomKid

2 Likes

Yep me too, William :smiley:

3 Likes

@all I figured out how to slowly drain health. Only caveat is that it works more like a secondary breath meter

2 Likes

Give the player X amount of an item. When they enter a poisonous zone, take away one item every interval. When the amount of item = 0, respawn the player.

2 Likes

Oooo that’s really smart! You should make a guide for that when you come back!

2 Likes

Hmmm… I wonder if it would be possible to get the current player health, along with the custom health, then do pHeath - cHealth and check if it’s greater than 0 if not respawn the player

1 Like

As far as I know, you can’t link player health to a property…yet.

1 Like

A device that detects damage would be very useful.

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be a bit difficult for Gimkit to make though? They would either have to have it link up to 1 player per device, or account for all 60 potential players health, along with sentries if that is an option.

3 Likes

It could be something that just tracks damage in general, not health, but that would still be a bit much for Gimkit.

3 Likes

Suggestions are good for https://gimkit.nolt.io/!

(I love nolting others :joy:)

3 Likes

same. it’s really annoying. :rage: :sob:

1 Like

Or you could have a player-scoped property that tracks health, if health is just an item.

3 Likes

@getrithekd That kind of puts down on my guide, can you delete that please?

4 Likes