How to Make an Among Us Character (Difficulty: ⬜ )

So, I recently finished my How to Make an Airplane guide, and in it @PotionMaster said this:

It was true (lol), and it got me thinking: If I can make an among us character accidentally, then purposefully making it should turn out great! So here’s the guide on how to make an among us character in Gimkit Creative, for if you want to add that extra pizzazz to your among us map, or just want to make a character.
(Also I’ll be making a red among us character, but you can do whatever color you want by replacing all of the red barriers with your color)

And this is ideally what the finished product will look like:

I’ll be using only barriers for this guide, and let’s start off with the body. Place down a red, rectangular barrier, transparency set to 1. Get rid of the border, and change the shape to one resembling an among us character’s body.

Next copy that, but make it a circle.

Place that on top to round off the top (you will have to adjust the circle until it fits the rectangle).

Make another red rectangular barrier like this:

And attach it to the back of the body for the backpack.

For the legs, copy that and make it look like this (x2)

And attach it to the bottom.

You can leave it at that for the legs, but I made two more circles and attached those to the bottom to round them off.

Next for the glass thing, make a light blue barrier circle, with 1 transparency and no border. Resize it to this:

To make it longer, I copied that two times and added those circles to elongate it.

Now make a white/very light blue barrier circle, with 1 transparency and no border. Resize it the smallest it can go.

Copy that one time and add it on.

Now put that on the top right of the glass for the shine, and put the glass on the among us head.

You could leave it at that and call it done, but being the perfectionist that I am, I had to add black outlines. If you also want to, follow this direction:
It’s a bit tedious, but the make the black outlines I copied the shapes, made them black, made them slightly bigger, and put them behind to look like an outline. Honestly the most annoying part of this is making sure that the outline barriers are below the red ones.

Example (the backpack):
Copy it and make it black.
Make it slightly bigger.
Put it behind.

And after all of that, you should be left with an among us character that looks like this!

I hope you enjoyed this guide, uh credits to @PotionMaster for the inspiration I guess, and a :heart: would always be appreciated. Have fun!

26 Likes

Yo this is cool, I might make this for my among us map.

3 Likes

Your pretty good at art things.

2 Likes

Thank you! I don’t consider myself proficient in gimkit art, but I do like to try.

5 Likes

Your one of the best in gimkit art (your one of the only people I have seen do gimkit art)! You need to have more self-confidence!

2 Likes

Really? Well I sure appreciate it, but if you want to see some really good gimkit art, take a look at people like @Frozen_cursor, @Lolo, and @NavyCatZ (sorry if I offended someone by not putting them here, these are just the people that stuck out to me).
I really appreciate your support though!

4 Likes

@NavyCatZ made my pfp

1 Like

Also we should call gimkit art gka, it takes to long to spell out gimkit art

1 Like

Well not for me, since i’m a fast typer.

Anyways, @Im_Pretty_Cool this isn’t a good guide, it’s a SUSSY guide. /j

1 Like

I’m fast typer too, but it is easier to say gka

1 Like

Also how could this guide forget the art tag

1 Like

Please be kind to all.

3 Likes

Your getting better!

2 Likes

This is very good, I think that I will use it.

3 Likes

I would include it in my Among Us map if I knew where to put it.

1 Like

You can put it in the lobby.

1 Like

My lobby is small, there’s no need to make it really big.

Oops, forgot about that.

Also thank you everyone!

3 Likes

bro

(nice art guide!)

1 Like

Should this be an among-us tag? Either way, love the art!