How to Make an Airplane (Difficulty: ⬜ )

This is my first art guide, so let’s see how it goes!

In this guide I will be showing you how to make an airplane in Gimkit Creative.
This is what the finished product will look like:

I will be using metal signs in this guide, though they look rather blocky. Barriers are generally much better in gimkit art as they are cleaner looking and can be adjusted easier, but the only reason I didn’t use them in this guide is because barriers can’t be rotated, meaning no triangles with barriers. Making an airplane requires triangles, and rotating stuff, ruling out barriers (insert sad face here).

Anyway, lets get started!
Starting with the head of the airplane, we’ll use this metal sign:
Place it down, and adjust the size to your airplane desires.

To make the body of the airplane, I’ll actually continue using this metal sign. Why, when they’re going to be rectangles anyway? Because this metal sign doesn’t have the bolts like the rectangular ones do, and I prefer it without the bolts.
Screenshot 2023-09-01 17.09.56
Yup, those are the bolts.

Just remember when placing down the metal signs for the body, that they are lower than the one before it, so the triangles at the front don’t show.
Screenshot 2023-09-01 17.13.49
Screenshot 2023-09-01 17.15.55

Alright, once you’ve finished copying and pasting the body of your airplane, it’s time for the tail. Copy one of the metal signs, and rotate it to the angle that you want for the tail. Make sure it’s below the last metal sign for the body.
You can leave it at that for the tail but I added two more smaller metal signs to the little wing things below the tail. Don’t know what they are called, but they’re on airplanes.

Now that we’re finished with the tail, it’s time for the wings. Copy, you guessed it, another metal sign, and rotate it. Make both of them below the body of the airplane.
Here’s what it should be looking like:

Now we’ll add windows. For windows I will be using blue barriers, and you can use whatever transparency level you want.
Also for the little shine in the corner I used a really small metal sign.
Copy and paste those over the plane.

Now you should basically be done, but one last thing I added was a little shadow on the bottom of the plane. Just adds an extra little touch. It’s a long barrier that’s this color:
And is at 25 transparency.

Now you should be finished with your airplane in Gimkit Creative! Honestly I think from now I might stick to device guides because art in Gimkit is not my strong suit, but if you enjoyed this guide a :heart: would be appreciated. Have fun!

22 Likes

Cool simple and easy guide! :grinning:

6 Likes

Thanks!

9 Likes

Wow, that is so great!
(No offense at all but once you see it, you can’t unsee it – the windshield thing of the airplane kinda looks like an among us character)

16 Likes

Noooooo my plane is now an among us plane. You’re right, I can’t unsee it

11 Likes

I want a airplane crashing.

(joke, please don’t, that’s one of my nightmares)

3 Likes

Nice art guide!

4 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes

Nice job!

4 Likes

10th like!

3 Likes

Thank you everyone!

3 Likes

I kinda wish I wasn’t 12 hours ahead…
Anyways, nice plane!

1 Like

This is pretty amazing. Thanks!

2 Likes

(in airplane)

(jumps out)

(activates parachute)

(burmps this guide)

3 Likes

Misspelled BUMP, Great art guide too! This would go well with my airport!

2 Likes

Oh i did it on purpose :))) burmping is fun

4 Likes

(BUMPs into this guide)

3 Likes

(After I activate the parachute…)

Finally on the ground. Ow. My knee hurts, I think I just bumped it on a rock. Oh well, I must keep on going.

2 Likes

Welcome, passengers, to BUMP airlines!

what does BUMP mean?