How to make a voting system (old guide from last forum)

There’s a team switcher device that can be used to change the team that a player is assigned to - one of those options is Spectator.

4 Likes

Thank You

make a youtube video for this or atleast a normal video

How do you use voting system?

@youare2… can you try making an easier to understand guide? Like add some pictures and stuff like that? And explain what the system will do?

4 Likes

It seems people are confused, so I suggest you put in more screenshots. Also, while the information is clear the formatting is a bit hard to understand for complete beginners, so I suggest you slow down on each explanation and say what each step does.

Just some constructive criticism. Great guide! :]

3 Likes

Then for this, would team 2 be the imposter’s team or the crewmate’s team?

2 Likes

neither. it’s the team for people who haven’t been voted on yet. read the guide, it switches them back to team 1 later.

1 Like

If this switches them back to team 1 later, then what if the imposter was switched back to team 1?

2 Likes

And how would you cast a vote on the player you wish to cast a vote from in-game?

2 Likes

read the guide buddy

3 Likes

In which part? If the imposter was switched to a different team, the thing seems to switch the imposter back to team 1, which would be team crewmate?

2 Likes

Also, it appears you cast a vote by pressing the trigger. However, this system would only work for 1 person at a time, and not for an entire group.

2 Likes

Can someone show how this system works in-game for voting for a player?

5 Likes

no idea. i hope someone makes an easier to understand one or a video.

2 Likes

YES PLEASE I NEED THAT. thanks

1 Like

I made a voting system that I think is better than this, with the downside of being limited to a finite number of players. Should I make a guide on it?

5 Likes

I think many people would appreciate that. Make sure to acknowledge this guide first.

1 Like

?
My system doesn’t take any ideas from this one, I just asked whether I should make one since duplicate posting is eh.

2 Likes

I meant acknowledge that your version is your own system, so it doesn’t seem like it is a duplicate post.

5 Likes