How to make a voting system (old guide from last forum)

?
My system doesn’t take any ideas from this one, I just asked whether I should make one since duplicate posting is eh.

2 Likes

I meant acknowledge that your version is your own system, so it doesn’t seem like it is a duplicate post.

5 Likes

Call it the Holeian version or something

5 Likes

“Dark Edition”

2 Likes

Bootes Variation

I agree theres only 1 picture and im not so smart they shouid add some pictures and what it will do

Bro, this was over a month ago…

And I devised my own system since then. (Still trying to debug and reoptimize though)

1 Like

i am now just confused???

IDK are you?
I don’t read minds.

1 Like

this will probably be a rare tag, but the outdated tag means that the post is old and will probably get an updated, easier to follow version

6 Likes

TBH I think it’s better if we just ask the user for consent to do that first, as it seems a little bit rude to just mark their guide outdated without notice.

2 Likes

yeah, which is why i havent added it to much posts but it says that they arent using the forums anymore, i don’t remember putting properties help in outdated though, ig i was just tired

4 Likes

I know this guy irl, he has told me that he doesn’t remember how it worked (or if it ever worked), and he just shrugged, so I think it’s ok

@Blackhole927 knows @kyro?

no

3 Likes

He’s talking abt the author of the post

I know @youare2
It was really funny when I got feature helper on the old forum cuz they kept asking me what the secret was lol

1 Like

wait why do u think we do

4 Likes

Because it seemed like @NavyCatZ was responding to you, and @Blackhole927 said he knew the person @NavyCatZ was talking about, so I though @Blackhole927 was referring to you. Sorry for the confusion :rofl:

8 Likes