How to make a speed upgrade/downgrade

I mean, you could update the guide, add some pictures, a difficulty, and BOOM! You’re up to date again!

2 Likes

Anyway, while you were gone, the gimavengers got founded, a bunch of ban speedrunners came, and @ClicClac and @Here_to_help got eras named after them

4 Likes

and @gimai came and went

1 Like

same for me, everyone was asking those days how to do it, so i figured I would make it easy for em

3 Likes

and now the forum’s kinda dead

1 Like

Hey, new users are coming on!

1 Like

Fun fact, my first guide was regeneration right? My first comment on the old forums was about how to make regeneration.

3 Likes

speedrunners? was it 1wo

1 Like

My first guide was Memory Match with two tiles.

1 Like

yeah, i notice, kinda sad ngl, remember when everyone was hype and the forum was thriving.

2 Likes

A couple of them. To sum it up, fword guy, gimai abuser, code spammer, plagiarizer, and I probably missed someone.

1 Like

and stuff happened on discourse

Discourse is it’s own chapter.

1 Like

I didn’t deserve mine, that was just @ClicClac overreacting about how far I had progressed in Monopoly.

1 Like

I did NOT overreact! I had a perfectly valid reaction for someone making a complete board game in Gimkit.

1 Like

advancement of regulars

I made a work-in-progress boardgame and you named an era after me. You deserved your era. I did not

1 Like

It is becoming more active nowadays. We’ve had a lot of new users this past week.

2 Likes

has anyone looked at @kyro’s account?

3 Likes

wow, just looked.