How to make a password system [Difficulty: 🟦] 1.0 (OUTDATED)

(Credits to @M_Matthew)

Hey everyone, so I haven’t seen many tutorials on this, so I decided to make one.
So, we’re going to make a password system, it is going to be when you enter the password it lets you go, you don’t it does not let you in.

Step 1- Setup a prop. This is the prop that is going to block you until you enter the password.
(My prop is a little safe)

Step 2- Setup a button. Make it’s setting look like this:

Step 3- Put a questioner in. Since you want it to be a password system, make a kit that has 1 question, make the question type a type in question where you have to write the answer.

Step 4- Make the question in the kit ‘What’s the password?’ and put the code you want as the correct answer. Now add that into the questioner.

Step 5- The wire system should look like the one below.

OPTIONAL STEP

Okay, updating the guide, but someone said that if you get the question wrong it doesn’t work. You could do what @Slime said in the comments: Question Answered Incorrectly —> Repeat The Wire Pulse ----> Close Question Answering Screen or you could make more ‘What’s the password’ questions each with a different answer. ( I recommend to do what @Slime said in the comments)

I hope you enjoyed this guide and I hope its useful!

What should this guide be rated? Tell me below.

• (Difficulty: :blue_square:)
  • (Difficulty: :green_square:)
  • (Difficulty: :orange_square:)
  • (Difficulty: :red_square:)
  • (Difficulty: :purple_square:)
  • (Difficulty: :black_large_square:)
0 voters

Nice Guide!

Also, you might want to credit this guide:

1 Like

Nice guide!

1 Like

this looks great, might even make this an addition to my fnaf map.

1 Like

This guide (sorry) has already been made several times. But nice guide!

1 Like

this isn’t very good because after you guess once it would just tell you the password. If you use a wire repeater you can make it do this:

Question Answered Incorrectly ---> Repeat The Wire Pulse ----> Close Question Answering Screen

Also, Nice Guide! There’s just the it tells you the password after problem

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Slime. Don’t forget to read the new-user-must-read!

1 Like

wat i’ve already posted. and yes i’ve already done that

3 Likes

Well, you joined not long ago, and we haven’t welcomed you, so welcome!

1 Like

Oh, exciting!! Thanks! :slight_smile:

Ok, thank you! I’ll add it to my guide once I check it out.

Oh, really? Thank’s for letting me know!

Thanks everyone for these comments, tho!

1 Like

@tspentakota I belive this system broke with the new update. If you add your map to the discovery page, it doesn’t let you (the map creator) specify a kit, the player has to select a kit.

Might be a good idea the Gimkit team could consider for a new setting for the queationer that allows you to choose weather or not you force someone to use your kit.

1 Like

Alright thanks for the suggestion, @Riptide , I will make a new one right now its going to be the how to make password system 2.0

1 Like

I just posted the newest password system version :slight_smile:

@tspentakota Thanks! I’ll check it out!

1 Like

@tspentakota I also made a Bugs post about the removed functionality, hopefully they fix it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, hopefully, they do. Cuz i know there is a lot of posts like this so…

@tspentakota You also might want to change the highlighted topic in your bio to the new one.

1 Like