How to make a lightable fire! đźź© or 3/10

Honestly this would go great with my idea on making a tycoon survival game where you are in cold weather and have to keep fire going or you will go into frostbite and get slower and slower till you freeze and have to be saved by teammates…and you build and but outfits to stay warmer…but honestly im too busy to make a guide on all that.

2 Likes

You can also use this to make the fire give out light.

1 Like

Cool! You could also add a laser greater than the health granter inside the fire so you take damage

3 Likes

How do you make that link thing?

1 Like

Use the chain thing in the top of your post screen, and type what you want the link to say in the “optional title” thing.

1 Like

Nice guide! (I ran out of likes)

1 Like

There is a WWWAAAYYY easier and shorter way to do it.

I was guessing that there would be an easier way, but I couldn’t think of one

2 Likes

all you got to do is place the logs and add the fire/text on top. Then click on the text and say NO to active on game start. After that place a button, make it so that it is not visible in game and then wire the button to the fire/text and make it so the fire/text is activated when the button is pressed.

Cool Guide! I especially like the regen part.

Wait a sec I made this

Didnt you check and see if anyone else made one
How to make a functional Campfire | 2/10

yes I did, I made my guide first… mine was on December 2nd, and yours was 20 days ago, so I am guessing the 8th or 9th

1 Like

but then there wouldn’t be the effects like the fire going out in 20 seconds, or the health granter

1 Like

Ow Ow a fire burned and I was running for water and I BUMPED into a tree… OUCH

1 Like

this is a really creative guide!
maybe there could be a mechanic where if you added more logs tk the fire, the time it would take for it to go out would increase.
if someone did that, they could easily make baldis basics camping! (i would love to see someone make that.)

actually, simple! get a property called “Wood” (i guess) then put a button under the fire instead of “interact” it says “Add wood” If you press the button it increases a counter that is connected to the property “wood”, now instead of immediately hiding the fire, and activating the vending machine (which deactivates the zone that grants health) it runs a check to see if there is more that 0 “wood” property, if there is then it resets the counter and starts the repeater process, but if fails then it hides the fire and activates the vending machine under it

2 Likes

Bump!!!

(thanks for being a great model chrysostom!)

1 Like

Someone made a lightable fire with this guide and I bumped into it!

Oooooooowwwwwwwwww! Ouch! I’m burning to a crisp!

2 Likes

Nice guide, this can be good for the lobby of my game!

Wait, why does this use a repeater? Just use a trigger loop lol

Deleted my last post cuz I realized that it actually does heal u lol it could still be used well in a Fortnite style game