How to make a Level/EXP System! (IN GAME ONLY!), and the illusion of getting stronger! 4/10 or 🟨

Thanks for coming back to respond.
Which block do I use, or do I use the same one as the trigger?

It’s not working for me. Did I do something wrong?

In a new one that triggers whenever you need it to check, and did you use the NUMBER block, not text

1 Like

Can I use the Level Up! channel for Broadcast Message on Channel :jigsaw: (whatever channel I choose?)

B E A U T I F U L
great, this is awesome

that wouldnt be ideal, maybe a channel where it unlocks something. It would make you gain a level if you chose that channel

I have an unlockdoor channel. Can I use that one? (it unlocks a door.)

yeah! That basically says, if the player is level 20 or above (or whatever #) then it will unlock the door!

Alright, thanks! Let’s try this out!

1 Like

Can you also link this to an upgrade menu?

@Coral Here’s a guide I made before, you can refer to this! It’s similar to what you said.

1 Like

Could you be more specific, like what specifically in the menu?

You have it so that when you level up, it shows an overlay that you could open to use a popup upgrade menu.

Wonderful guide! Helped me out a ton!

3 Likes

Thanks so much! Welcome to the forums, if you have any questions search up a guide, or ask anyone!
@Pagoda

This is a cool concept I have to use this some time!! Great Guide :smiley: :+1:

thanks for the comprehensive guide!! it’s kinda like a guide/walkthrough for some of the game modes people make, that’s pretty neat :)) also thanks for sending the step-by-step code too! I’ll be honest, I’m not that good at coding, so that’ll be useful. it’s pretty helpful since a lot of people have been asking how to create leveling systems and leveling modes, so I’ll definitely be recommending this method for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uhm, @Coral left……they wont be able to c that post…

Why’d they get flagged??? :skull:

Username is not appropriate.