How to make a difficulty level selector! (Level: 🟩 2/10) Model 3

This is the third part/third model, so you should probably see models 1 and 2 first before this one ( after I am done, I will do one big mega topic that has all of them)
How to make a difficulty level selector! (Level::green_square: 1/10) Model 1
How to make a difficulty level selector! (Level::green_square: 2/10) Model 2

Materials

However many difficulty levels you have that’s how many of these you will need (for example if I have three difficulty levels I will have three buttons and three damage boosters.

1. Damage Boosters / Speed Modifiers (Or Both)

2. Buttons

Step 1 Model 3

Select the first button and wire it to the second and third buttons.
Make it look like this.

Make the settings for the 1st button to both the second and third look like this.

Step 1 1/2 (Optional)

This is optional but if you have more/less than three just repeat the previous steps but however many times are needed.

Step 2

Make the same thing for the second button and third.

The final should look something like this.

There is also a Model 3 1/2 that uses channels instead of wires, but I don’t recommend using it because having too many channels is pretty annoying

Onto Model 3 1/2

Materials

However many difficulty levels you have that’s how many of these you will need (for example if I have three difficulty levels I will have three buttons and three damage boosters.

1. Damage Boosters / Speed Modifiers (Or Both)

2. Buttons

3. Multiple Wire

Step 1 Model 3 1/2

Make it so that when the button is pressed message sent out is “DiffucultyPicked” or whatever you want it to be

Step 2 Model 3 1/2

Make it so that when receiving on channel "DiffucultyPicked’ button deactivates.
It should look like this.

Now apply this to all buttons and you are done!

This is literally just creating clutter. Could you please have just made one whole guide?

We really don’t want to create clutter

Uhhh…
You could’ve just used Blizzy’s Wiki she made for you.
This only shows how to make the players stronger and give them buffs but what about the enemies?
They won’t scale in difficulty according to the player.

That isn’t for anyone to edit.
I did NOT make it for him.

1 Like

@McDonaldsCEO Please don’t post like this in the future

1 Like