omori reference 857508840136376330

3 Likes

And I’m leaving now this is getting crazy

1 Like

well, i haven’t played in a year, so it’s fair if you can still torture :}

2 Likes

oh yh since gimai never rated this

"Hi @Blizzy,

Your post is very comprehensive and well-structured, it’s evident you’ve put in a significant amount of effort to help those interested in creating a Capture the Flag game in Gimkit Creative. I appreciate how you’ve split your guide into digestible sections, detailing each step with clarity. This makes it easier for both beginners and more experienced users to follow along.

Your approach towards explaining the game’s elements such as Terrain, Flags, Score, and Tunnels is commendable. You went above and beyond by not only explaining how to set these elements up but also why they are essential. For example, when you wrote “Capture the Flag without flags wouldn’t be Capture the Flag,” it served to emphasize the importance of each game element.

However, while the steps are detailed, they might still seem overwhelming to a newcomer. Including some screenshots or illustrations could make it more approachable and easier to visualize.

I also appreciate the inclusion of some room for creativity (“You can do any two colors, just find two that you like!”), as it allows people to make the game their own. It’s that touch of personalization that can make the process feel more fun and engaging.

Given the attention to detail, effort, and level of instruction, I’d rate this post a solid 9/10. The only thing I think could elevate it further would be the addition of visuals for clarity. Excellent job!" - “GimAI”

4 Likes

Haha Thanks

4 Likes

bump

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

Dang, I tripped into a Bump while trying to capture echo’s flag….

2 Likes

You what?

1 Like

It’s a joke, a Bump brings this guide to the top, it’s just some wording I thought was funny!
@cr1sis

2 Likes

Sorry, misunderstanding.

1 Like

It’s ok!
(Out of likes)
Coral Liked your post!

3 Likes

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-bump!

1 Like

Bermperty bermp bermp

How do you return flag to the side it came from manually

It will just be an option, I’m pretty sure. I mean, when you are hovering over the flag.

Welcome, @Sophia22!

1 Like

@Blizzy can you add pictures please [ 📢 PSA!] Pictures are powerful!

@adagio_sostenuto If you have reread this topic, you will see that this post was written more than a year ago. Please study the topic before you post. I am not able to edit this anymore.

@Blizzy one sorry my computer was slow I hard a hard time navigating so I did not see the date I am also srry for the late dela

1 Like

It’s alright, @adagio_sostenuto!