[Do NOT Reply] - How to make a 3d pizzeria

Here is how to make a pizzeria look 3d.

1. Lay down a pattern. (I used snow and cinema carpet tiles.

3.Then place any type of walls you want with any color, I put regular barriers.

1. Duplicate every wall you placed and put it next to the original.

2. Change the layer so the original is on bottom layer and the duplicate is on the primary layer.

3. put the duplicate on top of the original blocks. Make it so it lines up so it looks like one big wall.

4. if you want the wall higher than you can duplicate the second walls and make the duplicates on above layer and stack those on the primary layer blocks. (you can copy the first above layer walls and place them down where needed instead of going block by block on the 3rd duplicate walls raising their level to above.

5. Then decorate maybe add a door, expand as you need it bigger, etc.

6. I would suggest putting a camera view so they cannot see outside the building.
    Here is my quick build

By the way the name in the post isn’t my real name its a nickname my firends call me and the code is a game no longer active… Can somone maybe tell me how to mark off my name and code/write over it?? and I will be making more 3d building guides soon. (and i will add more pictures when i can…I am a new user.

10 Likes

That looks really cool! Nice guide!

4 Likes

Why is this genius??? Def gonna use this in new map

3 Likes

*2.5D

Also, did you know there is an art libary?

4 Likes

Thanks and its because im trying to make a guide for maps and expand im a new poster… I’m not trying to make art but thanks for the suggestion.

2 Likes

This is like the tactic for the collab map me, @The_7th_Dragon, @Haiasi, and some others used. Looks cool!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Legobuilder!

2 Likes

Thanks! it feels nice to finally share my ideas… i have a idea for a randomizer without a repeater since you can only place 10 repeaters… i only see repeater guides with repeaters and triggers. I will post soon.

3 Likes

How do I mark off my name and code?

2 Likes

You can crop or draw on the screen shot after it is taken.

2 Likes

Nice guide and welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Thx 7th dragon you are so smart and amazing I wish I could think as big on making stuff as you!

4 Likes

Aww dont worry! There’s lots of things that anyone could make. Also, its surprising that no one’s thought of this guide yet!

5 Likes

Um, most things i make are 3D, never thought you should make a guide on it. See what i mean?
Screenshot 2023-09-26 11.11.16 AM

4 Likes

Well yeah, but no ones made a guide on buildings i think…

4 Likes

Only rooms, and this is a room, but yeah I get what you mean.

4 Likes

Yes but im at max posts soon i will make a much better mega topic guide… i just finished my beta version.
I made it because its obvious but some obvious things are still hard to realize. I have many examples but I dont want to go off topic.
Beta version of fnaf I mean

3 Likes

Yeah, art is just like that, and there is a guide that explains that. Also this is a fnaf map, correct?

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @Legobuilder!

2 Likes

Thanks!! @Jobozo1875

3 Likes