How to Create Areas Only One Team Can Access!šŸ˜Ž

I just made it so when you spawn on a certain spawn pad, you were team, two, wired a zone to a barrier, and voila, only one team can access that.

2 Likes

Why did you add informational ? All guides should be informational
So we donā€™t use the tag ;-;

3 Likes

That is awesome thank you @DarthVader

1 Like

Ya that was very smart :+1:

1 Like

Not to be off topic but read the first two lines of my bio (PENGUIN POWER)

Greate Guide!

1 Like

i am super late rn but HERE

Welcome to the forums @DarthVader

Donā€™t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While youā€™re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask! After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile:

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through lifeā€™s problems. Remember, life isnā€™t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

OH NO I FORGOT TO DO THAT

I hope you enjoy your time here with us!

I would check out the forum beginners and forum tips tag!

If you ever need help with something that you are building, the community made guides tag is very helpful!

Since you may or may not have just joined, if you are tagged in this, you are still new! So it would be advisable to check the TOS and FAQ!

As you journey through this dark and wonderful place, let it be known that we are here to help you on whatever you need! Even in the darkest amount of ink, there can still be hope. -Shadow.exe

1 Like

Nice guide!

sorry but this is the same as

3 Likes

Hey, I know this is off topic, but I like your new oc. :smiley:

2 Likes

Really useful! Love it!

Welcome to the forums @Epi320!

Donā€™t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While youā€™re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask! After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile:

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through lifeā€™s problems. Remember, life isnā€™t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after.

• Caternaught

Late again :frowning:
Welcome to the forums @Epi320!

I hope you enjoy your time here with us!

I would check out the forum beginners and forum tips tag!

If you ever need help with something that you are building, the community made guides tag is very helpful!

Since you may or may not have just joined, if you are tagged in this, you are still new! So it would be advisable to check the TOS and FAQ!

As you journey through this dark and wonderful place, let it be known that we are here to help you on whatever you need! Even in the darkest amount of ink, there can still be hope. -Shadow.exe

Check out these guidelines!

Also check out Community Made Guides!

Welcome to the underground, how was the fall?

If you want a look around, give us a call.

We donā€™t see humans often.

Weā€™re happy you just dropped in.

Iā€™ll be so popular

When I show the monsters what I just brought in!

Sorry. I didnā€™t know. Does that mean I have to delete my guide??? :worried:

1 Like

Nah, you donā€™t have to. Youā€™ll just learn from experience. Itā€™s not too repetitive or basic.

Learned the hard way, lol. But your gonna be fine, trust me.

1 Like

the problem is it is the same with less details

1 Like

Why did like five people welcome them?
Now lets get back
on-topic

4 Likes

BUMP.

What does that mean? Does it mean you will delete my guide?