How to Create Areas Only One Team Can Access!šŸ˜Ž

Hey! In this guide, I will teach you simple ways to make areas only one team can access. The first thing you need to do is get a barrier, relay, and a lifecycle.

What you want to do next, is copy the setting for the barrier below. :arrow_down: (The shape, size, color, border, and visible in-game setting are up to you.)
Configure the barrier size to be the size of the area you want to block off. For the relay, go to the Relay Audience setting.

Set it to ā€˜All Players On Specific Teamā€™. Then, below it, a setting will pop up that says, Team. Set it to the team you want to have access to the area. Then, get a wire, and connect the lifecycle to the relay in that order. The settings for the wire are below.

Next, connect a wire from the relay to the barrier. The wire settings are below.

Now, anyone who isnā€™t on the team you selected for the relay will not be able to go into the area that is covered by the barrier, while the team you selected to have access to it can go into it freely. If you would like an example of this in a game, I made a red vs blue pvp map. (PvP Red v.s. Blue) Thank you for reading :open_book:! (This is my first Community Made Guide. If you want me to make more, tell me!) Please like this guide if you like it!

12 Likes

Nice community first guide @DarthVader!
Also someone made a guide about this already

4 Likes

I tried that one, but for my game, unfortunately, it didnā€™t work. If a player from one team went into the zone, if someone on another team tried to get in and couldnā€™t then the player in the zone would be trapped forever.

3 Likes

Basic, but gets the job done. I like the guide!

u got Harold Gim? :open_mouth:
that my fav cuz penguin my fav animal :smiley:

5 Likes

TYSM. I am new to this stuff so you just made my day.

4 Likes

I just realized you blocked out the game c0de - Congratulations!

5 Likes

:rofl: Thanks. I saw it on other guides and figured Iā€™d better do the same.

5 Likes

Yeah. Always nice to avoid that trouble from others. Sometimes itā€™s best to.

Cause codes not allowed so

4 Likes

Maybe you can do a thing where you can get a item only if your on a certain team. And if you pick it up on a different team, you can get a message saying something like, ā€œHeyā€¦ your not allowed buddyā€¦ā€ Then respawn them or something, but once againā€¦

Cool Guide! (But just saying if you wanna get some extra practice with stuff like this.)

3 Likes

Iā€™ll do that. Thanks for the suggestion, but I might do it tommorow instead of today

3 Likes

I hope I donā€™t get in trouble for being off topicā€¦ but how do you reply by e-mail to a post?

3 Likes

I agree. Sometimes better to take a break. Took me a couple of days to do something, sometimes a break is needed to help out. But I think you can also do the suggestion.

Also, I think your talking about private messages. But I donā€™t think you can.

Nvm, not private messages, but not possible I think. Cause no one has the badge.

3 Likes

It is a badge you can get, and I sometimes recieve emails of replies from my posts

3 Likes

For a new user, this looks very professional. Simple and Easy. Amazing job @DarthVader

5 Likes

Donā€™t think you can obtain it cause no one has it.

2 Likes

Thanks! :smiley: I appreciate you took the time to read it and give me feedback!

3 Likes

I made a guide like this one, but I took it down.

3 Likes

Why did you take it down, @MrEgg?

2 Likes

I posted it with 5 sentences and I asked jeffo to take it down, then I finished it but jeffo had seen my email and took it down when it was finished.

4 Likes

yes. penguin was me and my friendā€™s favorite animal since kindergarten. I was obsessed with them for so long.

5 Likes