How to create a GUI/desktop 🟪 | WIP

And is there a text for each pixel?

How do you take a video? And post it?

That’s strange. Without the ending letter, wouln’t nothing work? Or are you using some sort of list or complicated thing I don’t know about?

Converted it to a gif and compressed it.

1 Like

How does that work? This sounds like broken block code or some highly advanced coding. What does the block look like?

I’m not doing anything to sort it or placing it into a list. Here’s my code:

5 Likes

Wow, nice!

(more codes in your screenshots)

Youtube video of glitch https://youtu.be/IJWe2iVuOuw

IDK what all this is, but wow. I can’t wait for this system to be done!

If you don’t know, it must be hard lol

1 Like

Welp, looks like this’ll be a wip for the rest of its days.

@Cavaire3D when do you think this is going to be finished?

Cavaire can’t edit it anymore.

Someone tl3 could make a wiki post for his next project so it never expires

1 Like

I have been very busy lately and forgot about this project. I hope to complete this project by the end of November because I will have more free time in November.

8 Likes

You should keep another post about this as a draft for now and post it when it’s done so you don’t have to worry about having a deadline.

4 Likes

Due to time constraints, I don’t know when I will finish this project.

2 Likes

Well, you can’t edit this anymore, as there is a 30-day editing limit. However, if you wish to come back to this project, contact a regular so they can make a new wiki guide for you!

(Also, this guide can be considered a showcase, as it doesn’t teach the user about building the GUI/desktop interface.)

1 Like

Yeah, and a wiki has an infinite amount of editing time limit so you can take all the time you want!

1 Like

I have finished a basic version of the GUI that can be easily implemented. Can you create a wiki page so I can showcase and teach others how to create complex systems in Gimkit?

2 Likes