How to "conquer" land?

That is pretty efficient. It just looks really big, but it only consists of 5 devices.

I toned down some things like it detecting what team you are on when you press the button then activating a vending machine depending on which team pressed it, and left out a step about making the team who owns the land only get the notification.

Wire repeaters also don’t take that much memory anyway.

You could have a property for each zone to track the team that owns it and use the scope stream concept to activate and deactivate the zone.

what is scope stream

I made a guide on it. Search up some guides on scope and you’ll find it.

Here, check these out!

1 Like

The third one

please make sure to mark a solution, please.

the main issue is memory

1 Like

bump becuase unsolved

That will take very little memory, since those devices don’t take as much memory as others. As Wingwave said, it’s just 5 devices, which won’t even take up 1 percent.

You don’t need to bump something after 45 minutes. Bumps are for stuff that are 5 days old.

2 Likes

5 days old Two weeks old.

I guess you have a conquering mechanism. So you have the conquering thing activate a wire repeater that only lets team 1’s wire transmissions through, and the same for team 2. That would save a zone.

Oh. I’ve seen people bump things that are 5-10 days or led.

You know what’s weird? I figured out how to post the word join. Just a little tidbit. :upside_down_face:

sry. did not know that ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

No problem, everyone makes mistakes! I can say join too (it’s actually pretty simple)!

Hi! Do you know how to rename links? It’s for my forum & creative tips/tricks ultimate compilation

Yeah, you highlight the word you want and then press the button to the right of the italic or ctrl+k. I have to do that a lot for solutions. What that does is you can paste the URL, and the highlighted word is the link.