How to bypass the wall limit šŸŸ¦

Lucky.
I have to wait when school starts so i can ask my teacher for gimkit.
Letā€™s not get off-topic, and signup for this:
https://gimcourse.discourse.group/invites/AyHMYvov5Y

What is this

Itā€™s Gimcourse (made by @kyro)

You can off-topic post there, so it isnā€™t really strict

I signed up Iā€™ll do the activation later. Thanks

Need to go right now

1 Like

The upload failed to apply. Can you fix this?

If you run out of floors, you can make the barrier a color of a terrain and not show the border

1 Like

ok thx:D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, @Emma!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Emma! Check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, just ask away! After all, this is a community forum!

4 Likes

Hey everyone, letā€™s stay on topic so that we donā€™t get flagged. Please refrain from discussing anything unrelated.

Do you realize how long ago that was?

1 Like

@gum1922 has been doing this a lot. I donā€™t think they realize that these are old posts.

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

Dear Blizzy:

Hi! Will you or any other regulars/members you recommend be interested in joining my ā€œhall of fameā€ in my showcase map? Iā€™m making this map to show how many achievements GKC and the forums have accomplished over the years and I feel like you have helped with those developments! I want your consent to show your GKC account and date of joining.

5 Likes

I love the idea and how you are wanting to make a map dedicated to those who help make gimkit what it is today. And the achievments that happened along the way.

1 Like

I suggest having a planning session in some place not here so people can speak freely and collab with you.

Not a bad idea, but one issue, how will you get every one who did something big or of some importance on that site? And yes @EGGacha it canā€™t be done on the forum.

At least make a new topicā€¦

Its canā€™t, its against the rules, it will have to be on a different site, but which one?