How to bypass the wall limit šŸŸ¦

Thereā€™s a limit? What is it?

Wix, due to member count and privacy. Easy.

2.5k walls.

But most regulars arenā€™t on there, its blocked for 25% of people and not every one can can, also the member count does not matter, its the function. Discord has 24k members but not everyone has discord so it is going to have to be all around thing.

there is literally no site that is available for everyone except google

also, the influential ones are there and we donā€™t need everyone - just a lot of people

we could even have it as an event or something

Thereā€™s a regular group on the wix lol.

with most of the regulars

I know, but does every regular have an account on the wix? no, that is my point And true @CassiusDoomlorde, but @EGGacha is doing it for selective people and events, so I am not exactly sure if he wants a few hundred users trying to do things on his map. Not enough is known.

there is no site that has every regular except this one.
I donā€™t mean a few hundred editing, I mean like the 150 or so active users giving ideas.

There are 28 people in that group. How many regulars are there?

[4 are mods that are members]

1 Like

But also this is not just for forum members its for fandom, and discord, so its a big idea that has no meeting place except the map.

27 and most of those are old regulars, not the new ones.

thatā€™s because most of the new ones are random people who donā€™t actually have a contribution to the history yet

2 Likes

Stillā€¦ The wixsite is not a good option, but its the best option.

1 Like

Iā€™m on a school computer+account, so itā€™ll be hard to have a differ t meeting space. Iā€™ll try tho, I want to make sure everyone I can gets the recognition they deserve.

2 Likes

can you use the wixsite?

1 Like

Yep, if I make an account. This one?

1 Like

Yes. As a moderator there, I would be happy to help you find the people who you want to list and contact them.

3 Likes

Ok, I think I joined the right group. Iā€™ll make a list of some regulars i would like to contact. Iā€™m trying to get onto the group chat now

2 Likes