How to bypass the wall limit 🟦

This might seem a bit complicated, but this does get you pass the wall limit in creative.

You will need:
Barriers(devices) 4x or any number of barriers you need
Terrain

All you need to do is have your little room with any floor, and you can use floor to make a wall. Outline the inside of the room. Now, set the Barriers’ settings to Visible in Game as NO. Cover the ‘wall’ with the barriers so that you can not exit the room even though your supposed ‘wall’ is not even a wall. There! You can bypass the wall limit like that!

Example

Editing:

Playing:
![Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 10.22.56 AM|690x408(upload://17EJK3X8AY9wIdxC08Fd0i3oO2G.png)

16 Likes

Actually, you can just turn “visible in-game” to no instead of changing the transperancy.

2 Likes

Oh you can? okay thanks

2 Likes

Instead of using the barrier device, i use the Barrier Prop.

2 Likes

But if you want to have a certain area to be covered, however thin or thick, it’s easier to size the device

3 Likes

The barrier prop is cool, but sometimes kind of bland. Barriers take up less memory and less of your time.

5 Likes

Or you could have walls and floors that look like walls.

2 Likes

???

2 Likes

Isn’t this supposed to be a bug?

2 Likes

Or you could change the camera view so you only have use like 80 walls for one large room (assuming you have at least 5 in your game).

4 Likes

No, it’s cool, and barriers aren’t bugs.

4 Likes

I need to go have a class

2 Likes

Oh, ok then.

if @mysz thinks it’s cool, it’s cool

3 Likes

Have fun and good luck

2 Likes

But barriers take 20 memory, while barrier props take 10.

2 Likes

We are in way different time zones then. It is closer to bedtime then to when I got out of class.

4 Likes

Same

2 Likes

No it’s 8:00 PM here

2 Likes

and it’s online stuff

3 Likes

School at 8:00 PM?

4 Likes