How to Add Speed- Difficulty 2/5 or 🟨

@GimAI /gimai heart post

2 Likes

I regret to inform you that I am unable to like this post again since I have already liked it. Once a like has been given, it cannot be repeated. However, I appreciate your understanding and value your contribution to the discussion. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to let me know.

3 Likes

bye bye gimai :frowning:

2 Likes

A one month ban because people trained it improperly as a joke ( ._.) RIP

7 Likes

Instead of having vending machine stock 1, you could set it to deactivate on purchase. This is nice because it shows the player already purchased it like in tag domination.

5 Likes

ye, that’s a good idea

2 Likes

For me though(no offense) I use 2 blocks, vending machine, and a speed modifier. Adjust the speed and wire the machine so will grant energy. Do this multiple times and yay!(this is for starters with no experience :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I noticed that there is an easier way to code this.

set Speed to Get Property “speed”
change Speed by 1
Set Property “speed”
Value Speed
Broadcast Message on Channel Create Text with “Speed”
Get Property “speed”

2 Likes

Just create as many speed upgrades as you’d like.

2 Likes

My first guide! I went so fast that I bumped into an intergalactic space entity named @WhoAmI

3 Likes

Ah, another bump, I like how this guide is older than a lot of users nowadays.

This was actually the first time I ever used properties, so hopefully I did well :]

Wait I actually had a guide before this, it was basically all about sentries, but I thought it was bad and deleted it, I think it was posted in like late may or very early june.

I know probably can’t edit this, but concatenation would improve this a lot, and a variable wouldn’t be necessary.

the issue with block code for me is there’s no clear start for where It’s going to go or where your errors are. Plus you can’t pre-test it without leaving the editor and starting the game. really cool tho

Bump!!!

Yes.

Do you think I should make a guide on the use of variables?

Sure. You’ll explain it well :smile:.

1 Like

Ok. I have these ideas:
What are they?
How do you use and make them?
When do you use them?