How to add invincibility to your game (🟩)

Ok, so some people have been wanting Invisabits. This is different, but I got the idea of invincibility from it. Anyhow, invincibilty can be a key powerup to enhance strategic gameplay, and the overall fun of your game!

Note:

Before we begin, I want to point out that this concept only works with tagging, not with gadgets and knockouts. Sorry if that is an inconvienience.

First

Obviously, you are going to need a tag zone. Make sure that it doesn’t respawn you by default.

Second

Get a property device. Name it something like ‘Invinsibility’. Now, set it to player scope and true/false.

Third

Now, wire the tag zone to a trigger, and do this in blocks:

If 
Get property (Invisibility) = False
Do
Broadcast message on channel (tagged)
Fourth

Get a game overlay but that says “Become Invincible” Wire it to a checker that checks for a certain item amount. That item will be what you need to become invinsible. Wire the overlay to an item granter that grants -1 of that item. In blocks (when item granted) do this:

Set property (Invisible)
Value [True]
Broadcast message on channel (starttimer)
Fifth

Get a repeater that starts when receiving on (starttimer). Have it run as long as how long you want to be invincible. When repeater runs task, broadcast (endtimer). Now go back to the item granter and into blocks when receiving on endtimer. Then run this block code:

Set property (Invincibility)
Value [False]

Exiting Poll

What Difficulty Should This Guide Be?
  • 0/10 or :white_large_square:
  • 1/10 or :blue_square:
  • 2/10 or :green_square:
  • 3/10 or :green_square:
  • 4/10 or :yellow_square:
  • 5/10 or :yellow_square:
  • 6/10 or :orange_square:
  • 7/10 or :orange_square:
  • 8/10 or :red_square:
  • 9/10 or :red_square:
  • 10/10 or :purple_square:
  • 11/10 or :black_large_square:
0 voters

As always, this is @Here_to_help, Happy Gimkitting!

7 Likes

Great Guide!

2 Likes

oh thanks lol

No problem. Also, incase you don’t know, you can put characters in these <> to make letters dissappear. Then you can bypass the character limit.

1 Like

oh use
without the 8

Yeah, but I like the other way better.

yeah i know it looks so much better

@Argo77 rate post

wait i forgot he offline my bad nvm then.

Argobot is Disconntinued.

This is actually pretty cool. Bump.

I like this guide :+1:
Bump :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Invincible bump!

1 Like