How do you skip lines in block text

If it is like that, How would they get back to where they were?

They could use an overlay hooked with teleporter to bring them to to the mini map agin.

Yea thats what i did

you’d need a massive teleporter array or a checkpoint station where you look at the map

(you could just have, like, a map on a board that you can look at)

That would work. Thank you.

If youre satified with the help you have gotten make sure to mark solution. Its completely fine if you arent though

this is unresolved because we don’t have a skip line block lol
not gonna solution it until we get one

Ok i thought you had gotten it solves with the like a million spaces

No, the game overlay has a text limit.

ok (Extra characters)

Forum Tip

Use <> and put random LETTERS in between them (ex. <“placeholdertext”> but remove the quotation marks).

3 Likes

That needs to be come a guide.

1 Like

The extra characters thing?

Yeah, so many people don’t know how to do that.

1 Like

We could add it into a post formatting guide already present, or we could make a new guide.

Yeah, but it really isn’t supposed to be there. Just works because it is an unregistered HTML tag.

2 Likes

HTML comments work just the same.

2 Likes

So anyway, what mechanics are people currently trying to solve? I’m kinda out of ideas rn while going back and forth from working on my chess and messing with the admins of the wix (shhhhh lol)

Just technological stuff. Just trying to make some sort of advancement having to do with block code. If you can, just make something new with what you can make or use it in a new way.

Anything specific? Nowadays all I mainly see is similar ideas on help and guides… (compared to when I joined a couple of days ago :slight_smile: )