How do you make this formula in gimkit?

Yup. The pattern of primes goes in the following:
1, 2, 2, 4, 2, 4, 2, 4, 6, 2,
you know what, just look it up. I did it by hand though.

why so many ones?

1 Like

yeah lately we have gone into more math than gimkit itself which in ways is considered off topic right?

Well, they want to put it in GKC.

1 Like

It’s for gimkit not math!

YES! Thank you! No one needs math in GK unless in a kit.

well all the math questions are yet to be answered and they go off about “wait what about random math noises appear issue going on in math society?”

People can ask for what they want to make in GKC as long as it’s not a duplicate and is about GKC. Otherwise, if you don’t like it, look at a different topic, as no one is forced to look here. Just move on if you don’t like it, thank you! :smile:

3 Likes

We need a new simple formula to do it in gimkit cause otherwise it’s IMPOSSIBLE!

You call this simple? :skull:

2 Likes

It says NEW SIMPLE formula

Yeah- the new formula won’t be exactly simple, but it will be much more easily computable, and that’s what matters.

1 Like

Lol, now at this point it pretty much turned into a real clay institute question!

Ok, so in the formula, it gets broken by multiples of 7. So, if we can find a way to remove multiples of 7 from being n, then we can solve for p. Right?

this is a bit more simple

https://youtu.be/RQdCk42aiJk?si=EcyzJXvBBX8IKZ7h

Mojang adding a factorial to its game and thinking its 17 but it was 17!

Try to stay on topic
(Stay on the off topic topic and not move to a new one?)

wdym by that?

but hey its impossible if its up for $1m dollars IRL so lets stop

Really weird video but listen to the ending bit

AHA! I have a formula for all numbers that break the formula! Here it is:
x(5n + 2) As long as n and x are not zero. This means that any number greater than 2 ending with a 7 or 2 doesn’t work, as well as their multiples. So if we can exclude all of these numbers, we could remove it, and thus creating the formula. I hope this is all right, but I am done for the night now on here.

3 Likes

Does this have anything to do with the author’s first post?
(I’m too lazy to watch)

1 Like