How do you make a Tag Game?(with lots of features)

I was wondering about this, and there aren’t enough tag guides too! Thanks for helping!

Since this is not a guide move this to help and remove the art tag.

2 Likes

Okay, thanks for letting me know!

You could make your game have a agenty feel by using lots of cool props like file cabinets, briefcases, stools, and more! You could also have more than 2 teams which could make it more fun

1 Like

Use Gimkit’s tag game as an outline, a rough draft, and explore some community made tag games. You could do something g like Krakens vs Pirates. Something I haven’t seen done yet in top down are levels, not like levels as in progressively harder, but distance from the original ground. The base could be, going with our example Kraken themed, and then a level up could be like flying Pirate ships. (hope this explanation was not confusing) There are many ocean props like the sand bucket, sandbag, a variety of seashells, a variety of coral, bucket of fish, the item images for fish, and you can make your own props too:
Inky Kraken Art Guide! [Difficulty 0/10 or :white_large_square:] - Art - Gimkit Creative
How to make a good looking Palm Tree in Gimkit Creative (Difficulty 2/10 or :blue_square: ) - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

3 Likes

You could try out a platformer tag game and have different levels.

1 Like

While platformer is nice, its terrain is very limited, and while top-down is nice, levels would be harder. It has pr0s and cons, but for a tag game, levels would be easier in platformer, but most likely look more appealing in top-down. And the flying pirate ships would look better in platformer, and probably be easier in platformer as well rather than top-down. That’s just my opinion anyways~

4 Likes