How do you make a sell station for different items?

These are Psuedo Legendaries, and what is psuedo then?

Here’s the guide on pseudo things:

1 Like

Yes. Sure. Ok.

I still don’t get what it is though…

Having multiple counters or IIMs update the same property.

Please remember to mark a solution.

@randomPerson please mark a solution to avoid off-topic discussions.

I guess that you can make different vending machines, but make them not visible to players and you can put whatever prop you want over it, if that is what you mean, and you make different ones for each different item (ex: grape, potato). Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Da_Gim-a-chad! Check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, just ask away! After all, this is a community forum!

(Btw I love that profile name. Very creative)

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! I appreciate the care and kindness from this community!

• Da gim-a-chad
1 Like

Welcome to the community @Da_Gim-a-chad.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Da_Gim-a-chad !

You’re welcoming the wrong person…

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: My bad

You know that you can edit who you’re replying to? Actually wait, I don’t think this works.

(aw, why am I saying this to you, of all people)

No, how do you sell multiple things at once, like a potato, a fish and a cash berry and get $1 for the potato, $3 for the fish and, $50 for the cash berry all in one interaction?

Yeah, that’s what the guide that was linked can do. You would have to use multiple wire repeaters for multiple vending machines.

1 Like

if that is even possible

well, that got off-topic.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.