How do you make a bounty system?

what about the bounty itself?

Wait so what rewards does the bounty give?

1 Like

I haven’t figured that out yet. I need to know what the trigger does tho. @PotionMaster

@PotionMaster R U there?

I finished the trigger section but don’t know how to track when player dies

No need to track a dead person. Just track the killer until they get manslaughtered for a reward. :imp:

Also don’t know how to do that oof
closest thing I can think of is having the player drop an item on death there might be a guide or two on that

I can live with that, as long as only the bounty drops it.

Make the same amount of properties for players as max players you plan to have play it at a time and have when player knocked out by someone else update it and when it is updated 3 times the counter will reach it’s target and create the bounty for triple killing player. and there you have a tracking kills function (i can screen shot it all if it will help)

Well I mean I got all that down already but what we need here now is a way to track the player who killed the bounty person

I don’t need that tracked. They just live their lives happily.

if player has bounty grant him something like cash or something and have if player knocks out someone else check for item if check passes grant item/reward. also afterwards you should make a guide like this it would be better than other guide for bounties
honestly i’m surprised blizzy has not already made one i mean look here for why…

@PotionMaster do you have a verdict?

Unfortunately no

1 Like

Do you know how to make it when 3 people get killed by a singular player, it shows on everyone’s screen and when the bounty dies, they drop cash?

Try this
and for the drop cash search for guide on how to make player drop item when dead

1 Like

Ok, I’ll try it soon!

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.