How do you check things, other than team number,names or items?

I need to check if a player has a certain amount of health. Is this possible, if so please state how.

You shouldn’t respond if you don’t know the answers to something, it might be considered off-topic

3 Likes

spectator mode maybe? It would let you see the persons health but I wouldn’t know if that would be useful…

you cant check health value. I learned this the hard way trying to make ranged stuns. sadly (for now at least) this is impossible

Pseudo-sentry health and (maybe?) pseudo-player health hit detection system

How to make Custom Health :heart:

Want to make this a real feature? Maybe suggest it on the nolt.

1 Like

Only possible with pseudo or property health, but I’m assuming you are using regular health, with which this wouldn’t be possible. (sorry, my internet’s slow @bob_the_tomato, didn’t see your’s first)

1 Like

honestly I’m begging on my knees for gimkit to add hit detection, I’m surprised it isn’t in from how long creatives been out for!

3 Likes

They added ‘when someone shoots’ but yeah i agree, maybe we can ue that as a alternative in some way?

1 Like

I wish. But that couldn’t be an alternative because we have no idea how long the gap between the shot and the hit, and we don’t know who got it and if somebody even got hit.

I dont think seeing another players health is even possible without going into spectator.

1 Like