I am making a Super Smash Gims map, (maybe you’ve played it, maybe you’ve not) and I want to make a voting system where players can vote on the battlefield, but I don’t know how.
making a voting system is extremely complex. i’m not saying i know anything about it, either. i suggest searching up some guides on it.
Guides:
https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/t/how-to-make-a-voting-system-for-among-us-simplified/4560
This is my version of the voting system. Its a bit easier to use than the other systems I’ve seen. Well that’s my opinion not yours.
Items you will need
Very Important, Must read
Making the emergency button
Creating the voting room
Counting the votes
Reseting the system
People who helped
Other voting guides
Thank you for reading this tutorial and I hope it helps you! If you any questions or comments, comment them down below!
How Difficult was it?
poll
https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/t/the-whomian-version-of-amongus-voting/5247
There have been many guides on how to make voting system for Among Us. However, they all have one fatal flaw: they only hold a certain amount of players. This guide will change that.
This approach uses a DEFICIT of keycards or any other item to track the amount of votes. Also, don’t use the Green Keycard in your map.
Some pros of this approach: Hosts any number of players, simple to build, and small amount of memory.
Some cons: Heavy use of scope!, voting is a slow process, and ties result in…
Hey, this is my first somewhat big project on how I made a voting device because I have seen many people wanting to make this for their Among Us game.
SPECTATOR: PLAYER WILL BE PUT ON SPECTATOR WHEN PLAYER IS KNOCKED OUT Place down a “Life Cycle” device and choose “Player Knocked Out”, “When Event Occurs, transmit on” **name that “**PlayerIsSpectator”. Place a team switcher down, “Switch Strategy” select specific team and choose “Spectator” team. “Switch to configured team when receiving on” n…
Remember to mark a solution!
1 Like
Blocks are usually used in these, otherwise that’s a lot of interwoven channels/wires!
…blocks…? how do I not know about those WUT
Blocks are things that have the capacity to hold code. I prefer using triggers, and in the corner, underneath the name, there should be the blocks tab.