How do I make a fishing system?

not much, although I haven’t even looked at my own code in a while. this one is also a little more complicated

i think they are the same

1 Like

i’m also making a fishing system for a game i am making like one way out and i tried the way the person with the bee profile pic but it will not take my bait and only says out of bait even though i’m not

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Did you make sure the item granter takes away -1 bait? Make sure it’s -1 not 1. Also, send a screenshot of your blockcode.

1 Like

i was suposed to do that i have a -1 but i can’t connect it how i do that

1 Like

Is that a question? I think so, use an item granter instead of a trigger and there’s a block to let you remove bait

Or you can use this guide

2 Likes

Did you try using this guide:

1 Like

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay.

1 Like

The guide we shared should be good enough.

1 Like

Oops, sorry @NavyCatZ.

1 Like

No not at all because seems to hard.

1 Like

It has a lot of words, but if you look through the instructions very thoroughly you should understand it.

2 Likes

Well, currently that is the easiest way. Also, there is a video included in the guide to help you understand.

1 Like

i tried this one but it was too hard there was more to it that was all i got though

1 Like

The crypto raider one should be the easiest. Use the video that goes along with it.

2 Likes

but i am in gim kit right now and tring 500000000 diffrent ways none of them worked

1 Like

Did you try the video?

2 Likes

WATCH THE VIDEO
That’s all I can say

1 Like

Please make a separate topic for suggestions as it is off topic for this one.

Try the video. Trust me.

Here_to_help why did u diconnect