How do I make a barrier follow you

mhm…

Stay on topic please. So @Tropicool how could I make it. (Sorry if I sound rude.)

1 Like

Sorry, anyways I think that GKC isn’t yet advanced enough for Moving Devices, and the best we can do now is to suggest it here: Suggest

3 Likes

@Tropicool (sorry for pinging you a lot) Okay so going back to the post about using a coordinate device, how would I make that work with barriers.

Maybe you can make one barrier and one coordinate, then make the coordinate channel to “MOVE” and then the barriers visible channel at “MOVE” and then if that doesn’t work, then it has something to do with blocks Which I’m totally useless at. (I don’t mind the pings btw)

1 Like

I made a guide on it a while ago.
Use this for general barriers instead of bushes

1 Like

I think @Slim solved your question.

2 Likes

Lol I just looked at my stats and look at my solutions o-0

wait a second will you be able to move around? or just up and down? because if you go anywhere that will take a lot of barriers

1 Like

Yeah, but the question is answered lol. That’s all that matters

1 Like

Just move around in a designated area up down and side.

1 Like

then that should be easy for you

No………… It did didn’t work for the thing I needed it to work on. Sorry

How do I make it so it works like that. It’s a big designated area and so I won’t have enough zones for it. Does it have block coding I need to do?

Wait…Wasnt this solved?

I thought it would work but it didn’t

well its quite easy, I actually made it once for pong

All you do is just place zones for each step you take
and have a barrier appear directly at where you stepping and when you leave that have the barrier deactivate at the next zone

I know how to do that, but I need it for a big area and there is not enough zones (64 max) for me to use

1 Like

is your arena gonna be that big tho?

yea like a mini tennis court, but big.