How can I make my map better, and get more plays?(Solved)

I made a Gimkit map, but need some more ideas about what to add. The map is called FORTNITE OFFICIAL, but it is kinda hard to find. It will come up if you search “MathThrive”
Any help is appreciated. Also, how can I get my map to be more popular and to get on trending?

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

If you want to learn more about how GKC works, this guide should help!

Block code could also help you when working on your maps, so it’s a good idea to learn how it works!

This forum is for getting help on your GKC maps, but always make sure to search before you post!

The rules can be found in the Terms Of Service and Frequently Asked Questions.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

1 Like

This can be considered advertising to some people so you might change it before it gets flagged.

It can’t be named fortnite official, the game will be removed because of the name being copyrighted, so there honestly is no point in trying to get more plays when it will be deleted. Next time don’t post a game that is copyrighted.

1 Like

Make it look better //

how do i delete this post

You can’t you will have to wait for 3 hours

1 Like

ok thank you for the help

As a beginner who published a game that might get taken down. If you have a hard time understanding the guidelines for publishing I would recommend this guide. It’s not perfect but it’s the only one of its kind.

1 Like

ok, that helps a ton

Welcome to the forum, @FunkyGoat101! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Feel free to reach out to me whenever (except on weekends) for GKC help on the forums or in the chat box on my Gimkit blog, GimStream.

I recommend that as a new user, you read the TOS and FAQ. These resources can be crucial in making the most of your time in the forum.

Additionally, you should check out the forum-beginners and forum-tips tags for more GKC forum information. Please work with us to bring about a new Era in the forum - one where conversations are on-topic and as little posts need to get flagged as possible.

Have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.