Help with what i should add to my map

i wouuld like some help with that

nooooo i missed somthing in my mega ideas list!

Would you like some more ideas?laughs evilly…

pls no :wink:

You could use a massive car emoji and use block code to move it?

does that wink mean yes well than look HERE The Ultimate Ideas List By Legobuilder

1 Like

ideas for some ideas I guess. :person_shrugging:

Add the capital of gimcity…add a rocket ship building location for nasa
Add a war reenactment
add museums
Add sites from old civil wars
Add rest stops
Add factories
add 7-11
[Rest of text has been redacted due to length and the sound of a million ideas at once being unintelligible]

i would like to see a war reenactment

hey should i make that as a guide?

1 Like

Adding cars on the street,
Add some parks and green spaces
sports stadiums and arenas
Shopping malls and markets
Restaurants and cafes
Public transportation hubs
Residential neighbourhoods
Hospitals and clinics
Universities and schools
Skyscrapers and landmarks
Beaches and waterfront areas
Industrial factories and warehouses
Airports and train stations
Amusement parks and zoos.

Nooooooo i must counter this…

1 Like
  1. Restaurant
  2. Pizzeria
  3. Movie theater
  4. Echo secret base
  5. Vortex secret base
  6. Kitcilandia training soccer stadiu
  7. Gimzone soccer training stadium

8.Library

9.Skyscraper

10.Among us ship

11.Robber/criminal hideout

12.Detective base

13.Police station

14.Fire station

1. Hospital
  2. Laboratory
  3. Arcade
  4. Sports stadiums
  5. Laser tag
  6. Escape room
  7. Capture the flag
  8. Houses
  9. Apartments
  10. Lego store
  11. Walmart
  12. Airport
  13. Target
  14. Taco bell
  15. Circus
  16. Pirate ship/island
  17. Witch hut
  18. Jungles/forest
  19. Antarctica and igloos
  20. Skyscrapers
  21. The mechagodzilla building facility
  22. Baldis school
  23. Basketball stadium
  24. Church
  25. Concert
  26. Movie filming building
  27. Star wars ship
  28. Skull island (king kong)
  29. Club
  30. Golf
  31. Pool
  32. Mansion
  33. Luigis mansion
  34. Gas station
  35. Water tower
  36. Brookhaven from roblox
  37. Bunker in case of nuke
  38. Carnival
  39. Rainbow friends 1 and 2 maps
  40. Break in house
  41. Sewer
  42. Dungeon
  43. Prison
    58.Daycare
    59.Star wars cantina
  44. Outer space station (can fly to outer space)
1 Like

Adding some flower pots, and benches around the place is nice too. Also, you can add flowers everywhere. And, don’t forget some bushes. Trees are nice too. AND medical street lights.

ya you outdid them but luigis mansion, which one there are three

How about adding some art installations like sculptures, interactive art pieces, or murals to the city? You can also consider adding some unique landmarks or buildings that reflect the city’s history or culture. Another great idea could be to create themed areas within the city, like a colourful and artsy district or a nature-inspired park. Additionally, you can add some seasonal decorations during holidays or special events to make the city feel more festive and lively. Finally, consider adding some outdoor cafes or food trucks to create a vibrant street culture and encourage social interactions among the city’s residents.

Noooo the final bloww…i have officially been out-idead howwwwwwww…
addd godzilla animated stomping around-the dulexe idea worth 800 ideas!

1 Like

YES

ok so i love all of these replys, i don’t think i need anyomore now :slight_smile: thank you all for your awesome ideas :smiley:

Even though you said you don’t want anymore, you said you wanted help, so …

Wanted this comment to not be so long, description inside

Ok. Well, first, get an area that it the “map”. The whole map would take too much memory. Now, use some sort of coordinate grid. I would suggest a laser grid, but that is something I haven’t really told people how to do, so next up would be placing triggers down everywhere. You could do zones, but those aren’t as precise. Now, make a system with blocks to define exactly where the player is in a property. (Not going to explain how here.) Now, place down all props everywhere. Add a game overlay so that when it is clicked, you go through a list of pop-ups that give you the option of a prop. Make it so that it runs block code when a certain call to action is pressed, and the correct prop in the correct location shows. You can do the reverse for erasing. This is for props. Since we can’t do terrain or wires, next is devices. You will make them able to use devices by have popup-menus of the settings, and based on the settings, when you start the game, devices of the actual device will do it. However, for memory you will probably only be able to have 1 of each device, because you will need every possible setting combination for some devices. For example, if the setting of an item granter is 3, then we can use properties and blocks to replicate that. But if we have a repeater, you can’t repeat a certain number of times, you can only recur, which might not work in all situations. So you would need as many repeaters as numbers possible. So, basically this is a waste of time and even Gimkit doesn’t have the memory to make this in gimkit creative, at least for a whole map.

Sorry for wasting your time.