Help with teams and endings

or make it work somehow?

If there are respawns then how does a team get wiped out?

Its like bed wars when the prop is destroyed the players can be wiped out

Activate a trigger with a player score and max trigger of 1 on the team’s spawn when the prop is destroyed. Make sure to deactivate the trigger on game start, when the trigger is activated use a relay so only the specific team can see it, and to have a trigger for every team,!

thanks I will try this

this but with a team scope

it doesn’t work for some reason, it just immediately ends the game. And by team scope that just means duplicating the system and changing the relay and properties right?

Make the laser deactivate at game start, and make it team scoped, and make a Relay triggering a specific team then make it whatever you want, then make a lifecycle, then wire it from lifecycle to relay (Event occurs—Trigger relay) then from relay to laser (Relay trigger – Activate laser

1 Like

in my case, you press a button to activate the laser. Couldn’t I just make two lasers in the same spot, team scoped and make one do like 100 and one do zero?

For the laser one, you can do block code to check their team. If they are on the team that should not be damaged, heal them the amount of HP the laser takes away!

No because it’ll be activated for everyone

oh, ok I’ll try this

How would I do this?

Logic block, essentials, I think that’s what they’re called? The dark blue color, simple equalities, (We should all be in middle school, so you should know that… right?) basically a equal sign, and number!

I can supply an image, be right back…

This should mostly be self explanatory! Your team number for the only team that should be damaged, and a message that will give HP the same amount of damage the laser did, make sure to do health then shield to make it better!

It doesn’t work. The laser just instant knocks out the person

it doesn’t heal them at all even though I used the health granter and the block code

then change the laser to do 1 damage, and if the players team is the one that should only take damage, respawn them.

But I don’t want the team that is supposed to take damage to respawn. They’re just supposed to take some damage

That’s weird thing, it shouldn’t be instant knocking them out.

Plus, it should work. You sure you did it correct?

Cause if the player is on a team that’s not on the team thats suppose to take damage, and gets hit by the laser, then they should get healed.