Help with scp ikea map

im late but here

Welcome to the forums @Colton

Don’t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask! After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile:

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through life’s problems. Remember, life isn’t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after. :slight_smile:

@Caternaught Many people have already welcomed them can you please stop advertising your bio also :expressionless:
They don’t need to see your bio first

2 Likes

DO I NEED TO LINK THE OTHER POST???

yeah
@Caternaught is just being nice

you might not want to ping him… he got mad when I did it :frowning:

(but thx for the help)

oh ok i am just taking up for the family @Caternaught

1 Like

adding teleporters use a lot of memory but it will give the infinity effect.

I’ll admit- I’ve been getting slightly annoyed by your bio linking as well. Providing a lot of information to a user at first can be pretty overwhelming, so I would recommend you remove the bio link, along with the portion about community made guides.

Just a suggestion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

or you can try to type all that in one box @Blackhole927

What do you mean? Type all what, in what box?

use his link and you will see

if it so overwhelming people would’nt click the link
im kingvon who are you

Oh- I see, his description has a bunch of other info.

Once again… the goal is to not overload new users with info, in fact, that’s why I made the welcome to the forums guide in the first place: To make a single guide that could be linked to a user when they joined, so that they would actually read it

If you send a new user like 10 links, they’re first response is going to be “I ain’t clicking on all that”. So linking a profile with a large description to read, most of which is completely useless to a new user, isn’t the best thing to do.

As for me saying it being overwhelming, it is, and people don’t click the link. Most often, they click the TOS link. How do I know this? Every time someone posts this message, I get a notification, because I wrote the Welcome to the Forums guide that they are linking.

Who am I? Just a guy on the internet lol

1 Like

If your gonna help me at least stay on topic :+1::skull::skull: plus I already pretty much have everything I need besides an overlay to track what day it is

1 Like

Could somebody help me with that pls???

1 Like

Bit late… COUGH COUGH.

Make a counter. Make something add to it every second.

When target reached, change a true or false property. Call it day.

If day is true, make it show on the game overlay its day. If day Is false, show game overlay its night.

No I meant tracking WHAT day it is

Like day 1 day 2 day 3

its like an scp that is an infinite ikea… basically when you lose your parent at the store

Yeah we’ve established that