Help with scp ikea map

teleport some guy far away when reaching a certain point using a zone… make it look like its in the middle of sky… or just have a pure white barrier behind everything to signify nothingness… add that chocolate and those tiny house plot.

Okay that’s smart but like I said I’m using the entire map soooo

What plots should I definitely add though

What you mean? gimkit creative has like a infinite map. at 3x speed you wont even find the end for a long time I think. There’s BOUND to have a limit due to its memory. So you’ll be able to do it.

Naw they’re not infinite but it’s fine I’ll figure it out. Do you know any good guides on starvation systems?

food mall… ice cream and Doctor pepper place… pallet place. those giant shelf ones… and yeah, this hunger guide is good Here, its by blizzys. https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/t/how-to-make-a-survival-game-where-you-need-a-few-things-to-survive-difficulty-4-10/8125

Thanks for the help imma hop off the forums for now

1 Like

Oh shoot I marked a solution

1 Like

im late but here

Welcome to the forums @Colton

Don’t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask! After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile:

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through life’s problems. Remember, life isn’t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after. :slight_smile:

@Caternaught Many people have already welcomed them can you please stop advertising your bio also :expressionless:
They don’t need to see your bio first

2 Likes

DO I NEED TO LINK THE OTHER POST???

yeah
@Caternaught is just being nice

you might not want to ping him… he got mad when I did it :frowning:

(but thx for the help)

oh ok i am just taking up for the family @Caternaught

1 Like

adding teleporters use a lot of memory but it will give the infinity effect.

I’ll admit- I’ve been getting slightly annoyed by your bio linking as well. Providing a lot of information to a user at first can be pretty overwhelming, so I would recommend you remove the bio link, along with the portion about community made guides.

Just a suggestion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

or you can try to type all that in one box @Blackhole927

What do you mean? Type all what, in what box?

use his link and you will see

if it so overwhelming people would’nt click the link
im kingvon who are you