Help With Roblox Doors🦊

I need help with Roblox doors…
I need examples of random rooms that I can randomize in game, and different views and make it look scary and spooky please. Tell me if you want credit and I’ll credit you.

2 Likes

You can’t really randomize the rooms, that would take LOTS more memory. Also, slow down your posting rate!

Sure you can! What’ll you probably do is use a randomizer such as this one:

Now with that, use teleporters that receive commands to teleport the player to a specific room based on the randomizer.

1 Like

If you put teleporters in the same group, they can go to random ones.

You could also update a counter to teleport them to a specific room once a certain amount of doors have been gone through

1 Like

But making each random room will take up memory!

No, just place the teleporters, the randomizer is in the teleporters, no need for blocks!

1 Like

I doubt that’ll be an issue in the context of the OP’s game.

Ok then! i get it :slight_smile:

bro what is with the constent fox emoji

Just his trademark ig. Nothing bad abt it

hmm ok got it

I know how to randomize, I’ve made a lot of randomizing guides…I need examples of rooms to build

1 Like

I like foxes.

This is kind of off-topic but why do you put a fox next to the title, we can already see its yours, and you are not the only fox.

Oh yeah agreed with @adagio_sostenuto

2 Likes

I messaged Blackhole about it. Here is what was said,

Okay.

Bro made that guide, how does he not remember? :skull:

1 Like

its not supposed to be a stamp like the fox mean my posts, I’m just trying to spice it up a bit…i don’t want, need, or have a “brand” for lack of better words.

Actually Can I accompany you? I have played doors quite a lot On fridays and can set up the doors and the money and all sorts

I have the money, lobby and elevator, and first room with animated opening with keys and or picklocks. So no , unless you wanna help make the rooms and randomizers.

1 Like