Help with map/collab/easter egg ideas

Thank you! It came completely out of my mind, also I had made it up as I went. (Maybe poet could be my proffesion) I realize I may be insane…

That. Is. Beautiful. Move over, Robert Frost! :smiling_face_with_tear:

Aww, thank you! I appreciate the support! You can use the poetry in any map you want @Dark_Hydra , no credit needed! Actually wait, do credit me.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Dark_Hydra ! Hope you enjoy your stay!

add something that the player can break through (like a prop or a barrier), and make it so that there’s a hidden room behind it
the room could have anything

2 Likes

That sounds cool, also, I have read every WOF book, I do not remember an Apricity. Though, I read every book when I was nine, and I also finished the new ones, so my memory is fuzzy.

I thought it was fanart?

Is it? Oh, well then, good job.
“A dark house.
A dark intention.
A reason to live.
A will to die.
This is pain.
Welcome dear friend”-The Insomniac
Sorry, had to write it down somewhere before I forgot. Hey! Maybe @Coffee can add it!

1 Like

I actually don’t need it, this is not the guide I want. I just recommend adding my poetry, I am not working on a map. But now I am, BRB

Oh okay…

Thanks though, I really appreciate the thought.

NEW USER OF THE MONTH HOLDER!

1 Like

… Uhhhhhhhhhhh… Stop it, Get some help. don’t do it

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: Welcome to the community! :grinning:

Me?

1 Like

Yes! Who do you think? Casper the ghost! You joined three days ago.

Oh…

I know that @AgentX was going to fix the image but I just wanted to make an alternate for you. :slight_smile:
Screenshot 2024-02-01 11.00.22 AM

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.