Help with making a computer in gimkit that runs linux

well that would be more of a theory thing since uuuh
the stuff in a computer that makes even just the screen appear and have something like the screen you see it takes a lot of built in stuff

Especially looking at the small little numbers on the motherboard, That is every single little signal being sent to your computer to make it function

Ohhhhh
Yeahā€¦
Sorry.
Uhhhhh
This is complicated, it used pixel art, probably extremely complicated

So to conclude this topic @Username2 its Theoretically plausible but not possible at this time

And Oh yeh I think I am going to call dibs on a Theory guide on a Gimkit Computer since Im in a computer science class and would love to make a theory topic about this

Yeah, if youā€™ve seen what people use to make computers in Minecraft to even play just a simple game of pong, you would know that computers in Gimkit are next-to-impossible. Especially to play Gimkit with.

Yeahā€¦
They would probably run out of memory, keyboard takes up alot

thats why its going to be a Theoretical possibility
Since computers we use today took many many years to make a functional one
but we could come close in Gimkits abilities

Yessir
now to mark solution
But anythings possible I guess

if you want to make gimkit in gimkit, you could either make:

• a massive text renderer that idk how to make
  • just use the current gkc layout

and then recreate everything in your gimkit game

idk really iā€™m just going to go back to working on assignments now

1 Like

I call dibs on making the audio part

you get CPU :skull:

jk

The audio part would be the selected song you have.

3 Likes

That was Wingwave. Hereā€™s a guide that has a CPU, but sadly it hasnā€™t been updated in forever and needs a lot of work:

Make sure to read the comments to understand. Using the basics laid out here you could create a functional computer, and possibly make it look like someoneā€™s playing gimkit.

3 Likes

Waitā€¦you want to make a computer in gimkit that players play gimkit on? What would be the purpose of that?

1 Like

What would you want the computer to look like? Also, how do you want the controls to be set up?

Would you want the players to see the computer itself, or be transported into the screen?

3 Likes

well I would want a Linux environment so I would need a keyboard so I would want them to see the computer

1 Like

I would want it to look like a screen then keyboard

just for funsies you know

1 Like

thats what i talking about

1 Like

What do you mean by ā€˜thenā€™?

oh sorry for the controls i would use a keyboard in the map

sorry for late reply

So, like, the standard qwerty layout with everything, or just stuff needed for gimkit?