Help with making a computer in gimkit that runs linux

I want to make gimkit in gimkit.

Could you please give more details? Are you making a game about playing gimkit?
Pseudo terrain?

1 Like

I want to make a computer in gimkit

1 Like

if you’re going to make gimkit, do you want to replicate ALL of it, gkc, or gimkit without gkc?

I want a computer in Gimkit I’m gonna rename the post really quick

it’s possible, let’s say there’s already a similar map, but it’ll be very difficult for an ordinary person to do, you need to have a lot of knowledge

so you want to do something like this?
(okay, I didn’t find the name of the map, but there the guy remade everything into multi-colored squares and got gimkit 2 lol)

What would players do with the computer?

1 Like

Play Gimkit… Oh, the title was changed.

Use this as a keyboard

1 Like

The keyboard guide useful again :upside_down_face:

It was removed in the guide purge

3 Likes

Nevermind false alarm heh
yes it is useful

Who would get rid of useful guides?

Who would be that… (PG content for not that smart)

I remember someone made a game in a game

they used emojis to make a working 8 bit gimkit platformer before platformer was ever a thing

3 Likes

the mods

like blackhole?

2 Likes

No no I mean on the wix a year ago some guy made a 8 bit game where it was a working 8 bit type of game where you could move and do stuff

1 Like

STAP
yapping about whatever this is
it off-topic
b.o.t
NOW

With the small selection of devices in Gimkit, I don’t believe that this is possible, but you could potentially make something similar using showing and hiding props. You could only make a side-scroller, but what you could do is put a sentry in the middle that can “move” (by showing and hiding props) using buttons.
You won’t be able to have much function out of it, but you can make some sort of mini game out of it in a puzzle game, maybe?

no it is on topic were trying to see if we remember the thing and how it was made and if the OP wants it

Someone should make a guide on this, I can already imagine the title-

How To Make A Computer in Gimkit (11/10 :red_square:)
Topic-Type: community-made-guidelines (Community Made Guides)
Tags: clay-institute