Help with Fortnite devises

Hey there,

I hope this message finds you well. I was wondering if I could ask you a favour. I’m trying to figure out how to make a Fortnite map with devices, but I’m having trouble. I was wondering if you might be able to help me out with this. I would appreciate any advice or guidance you could offer.

What mechanics do you need help on? Building and mining (unless mining is only in certain spots) are both too memory intensive to work.

I meant devices that make the game more like Fortnite.

making objects would be very hard and memory expensive if too much is needed but you can easily make it so you can destroy props. :confused:

Look at battle-royale then.

I understand what you mean, and I think the only way this is possible is via barriers like in Capture the Flag where they are in fixed locations.

You could have an invisible vending machine, have it require items, and make it build some walls.

be sure to mark a solution if you found one!

1 Like

You could use team switcher for the death and probably use a lot of teleporters. For the buildings, make the inside far away, then make an outside, and connect them with teleporters.

This sounds like an email

no offense

2 Likes

@Beagles if your question has been answered, please mark a solution.

1 Like

You can use a system like this

to add airdrops (not sure fortnite has airdrops)

2 Likes

W grammer
Storm

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.