Help with forest Battle Royale game mechanics

How many seconds it takes to receive a specific amount of items.

1 Like
  1. Trigger → trigger. The first trigger should check if X is less than the limit. If so, add (z + get property f) to X, and trigger the other trigger. If not, just trigger the other trigger. Property F should connect to an IIM, and be a player scoped number property.
2 Likes

Don’t forget to mark a solution if you’re ready!

I have one last thing to ask, is there a way you can damage people through Pseudo Health only if they are in “range” of the player trying to cast a spell?

1. i suggest you use activty feeds instead of notifications. keep the notifications for other more important events.

(for ur last question) perhaps make a coordinate zone to track the player’s location and set up the “range”?

1 Like

I don’t get how you open the overlay. What is the wiring? (Like how do you open it?)

It’s the show overlay wiring.

2 Likes

I tried the wiring of property value changed → show overlay and it doesn’t appear.

What system or guide are you using for your pseudo health?

2 Likes

@NavyCatZ I was using part of this guide:

If each class is a different team, all you need is a tag zone that activates for that spell and deactivates when it’s done.

It is a free for all game.

Oh.

Coordinate system then.

Are there any guides you can link to on coordinate system, as I can’t find any.

This

and this

1 Like

I think this has a some of the stuff you were looking for in your post

Here is one. Though this uses a LOT of blocks and memory!

1 Like

The overlay still doesn’t work. I don’t know how to make it work.

I still need help,

Her system works if you have a system that can subtract psuedo health, preferably a triggerloop and a counter-property. The game overlay should also update on the triggerloop’s ticks.