Help me make a new multiplayer game! I don't know how to build!

@GimMaker1 If you want to make a map from scratch you can use the map creator. And if you want to create a Kit you can sign up for Gimkit and go to your dashboard where you will see HOME, KITS, and play GAME. click kits then go to where it says new kit and start adding questions. Then once u start making ur map you can add a question thinker and it will allow people to answer your questions for a reward if right. Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

This is what it looks like when you try to create a Map.

2 Likes

I believe they were talking about creating a cretive map, not a kit. Just a tip.

1 Like

@GimMaker1 do you need ideas for what to make?

1 Like

I think @GimMaker1 is a new user to gimkit and might need ideas for a map as well as how to create one.

1 Like

Okay , yeah. @GimMaker1 have you done the gimkit creative tutorial yet? That should help cover the basics.

2 Likes

yeah i did already…?

If he needs more help im happy to do so, I have soon time.

1 Like

Ok, so just to simlify things, do you need ideas for kits, a creative map, or both?

As I said in my guide, just scroll through the device list and look at them one at a time. Try to figure it out yourself first, then you can ask.

Well… do you have any ideas for what you want to make or what you’ve already done??? That may help us better understand what you want.

Just Creative map-.
i wanna make like a roblox tycoon

1 Like

Is there something specific you don’t know how to do?

1 Like

I’ve done nothing because i dont know what im supposed to do

1 Like

Nice, so I know what you need, what type of game is it, war, standard, battle, etc.

1 Like

Look through devices in the starting device category first then decide what you need from that.

battle and building kind yeah middle of both catagories

3 Likes

Here are some guides on tycoon.

2 Likes

You can look at those guides for starters.

1 Like

Try to go one step at a time. For starters, make an area where players spawn.

1 Like